Because we recognize that God has been so generous towards us, we don’t feel we “have to give” but instead we celebrate the fact that “we get to give.” We are careful to ensure that everything that is donated to our church campuses is used to provide a place where people can grow in their faith and come to know Jesus as God.
• Go to OneChurch.to/give • Click on GIVE NOW at the top • Enter payment details in the given fields and follow the prompts. You can set up recurring giving here.
• Text OneChurchto to 77977 • You will receive a link to do a one-time setup. (You can also set up recurring giving) • The next time you give, text OneChurchto and the donation amount without a dollar sign to 77977 Example: a $50 donation would be – OneChurchto 50
• If you have set up recurring giving, you can log into your account at any time to view or modify your gift
• Go to your personal banking website and add "OneChurch" as a Payee [where you pay bills i.e.: Rogers, Bell, etc.] • Use your envelope # as your account number. In the event that you are not aware of your envelope number, please contact our Donor System Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address, telephone number ,and email to obtain the envelope number • Once OneChurch is set up as a Payee, you can continue making a donation at the desired date or recurring payments. Once completed, please provide us with the instruction with how you want us to allocate your donation, by emailing at email@example.com. If there is no designation email then your donation will automatically be placed in the General Ministry Fund.
• Cheque and Cash Giving • Donations can be made by cash or cheque in an offering envelope in the offering plate or giving box during weekend gatherings • Kiosk Giving • You can give using our Giving Kiosk located in the main lobby, using debit or credit card. Please follow the instructions at the kiosk to make donations. Upon completing the transaction, please ensure that you put the “merchant copy” of the receipt slip into an offering envelope with your information and place the envelope either in the box available at the Kiosk or in the offering plate during the weekend gatherings.
In Kind Giving (stocks & securities)
• Individuals or corporations may qualify for favourable tax treatment by directly donating eligible securities. When you donate publicly traded stock and securities, you will receive a tax receipt for the full appreciated value of a donation of publicly traded stock or securities and you will not be subject to any capital gains tax. • For further information, please contact our Accounting Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 416-291-9575
• Many people in our church family have chosen to remember our church in their will. Not only is there a tax benefit for their estate, this ensures that their legacy lives on in the work of our church to help people to Know God, Love People and Impact our City. For further assistance, please contact Accounting Department via email at email@example.com or call us at 416-291-9575