You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Requesting prayer for myself in the area of discouragement. I feel a bit saddened with my walk with the lord at this time due to lingering family problems. It’s been a hard road over the past few months. Thank you for your prayers I surely need it. Please also pray for my work commute as I work at a significant distance from my home and the travelling costs are very difficult to meet due to my situation presently.
Happy Mother’s Day weekend
Please pray for my mum and I we need a miracle to catch up on our arrears for our home. We have 4 days and as of right now don’t have any funds to pay it due to other expenses and trying to catch up. Please pray for a mighty miracle .Amen
please pray for a freind of mine who is going through incredibly hard time right now. her best freind was killed recently, her cousin died, then last year her sons uncle died and then her brother in law. last week her sister died suddenly from unexpected return of cancer, and as we were talking about it yesterday, she found out her brother just died. her sisters funeral is today and I'm worried about her. she seems strong on the outside but I know she is in pieces. she is such a charitable person and doesn't deserve this, she gave up corporate life to run a food bank because she loves to help people, and this keeps happening to her. I don't even know what to say, but I just told her I will keep praying for her and her family. please lord have mercy on this person who serves from her heart.
Greet you in the name of our Saviour Jesus Christ
Have 2 prayer requests:
1 Please pray for my elderly Auntie Lillian in NZ. Had a stroke n dementia Doesn't eat Doctors can't do much for her. Please pray for God's miracle healing and also her unsaved family's salvation through her healing. I have witnessed to some children and am praying. The unsaved say she is taking her last breaths. God works miracles. Nothing is impossible for Him.
2. Pray for my sweet loving niece Dashi's healing. Has liver problem and feels nauseated. She accepted JESUS but not following truthfully. Her husband n families are unbelievers. I always witness about JESUS. God heal her. God had a word for her to pray for others Please pray for her healing and be made whole
Thank you prayer warriors. May God answer your prayers. In Jesus name Amen
I am 5 weeks pregnant. The doctors told me today that my hcg levels are going down which means a miscarriage will happen soon. I believe I will not miscarry in Jesus name. Please pray with me.
Hello Church Family,
Please join me in praying for success at work. I’m having a difficult time expressing my frustration with my role with my leader. Please pray that the Holy Spirit, will give me the words to say at the right time in the right way.
Please also pray that the Lord will grant me success and increase at work and that I’ll do great things His way.
Please pray for my brother and his family. They have COVID-19.
I am requesting prayer for an insurance approval for my IVIG treatments. I need the treatments to stay healthy and mobile.
Please pray for my granddaughter Gabbie who is suffering from severe depression and migraines. Please pray for her mom who is a single parent and looking after her. Nothing seems to help her depression, medication doesn't help. Thank you.
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughters Ann and Kristin, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel, Ann(also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband) and Kristin,
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.