In 1957, our Church was launched out of a converted chicken coop at Warden Ave and Sheppard Ave. Since those early days, it has grown to include over 80 nationalities, 5 generations and currently 3 campuses. Although we have gone through a number of name and location changes over the years, our DNA is firmly set on sharing the love and message of Jesus, caring for one another, and using the gifts and abilities that God has given us to make our city a better place to live!
We belong to a diverse family of over 1000 churches across our nation called the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada
. We are very thankful for our story, the people who have faithfully come before us, and the journey that is ahead of us.