What is Impacting Our City? – Follow Podcast Episode 11
The 3rd and final episode of Follow Podcast’s 3rd season!
If you missed the first two episodes in this season, “What is Knowing God” check them out here:
– Part I: https://youtu.be/n9lvgl8OOfA
– Part II: https://youtu.be/qTJFw6PimpM
In Episode 11 we’re talking all about what we mean by “Impacting Our City.” And [teaser] it’s probably not what you think. So to help us clarify we’re turning again to our Lead Pastor, Jonathan Smith, unpacking how we define Impact and why it’s important enough to be a part of our mission statement. Then we’re going to have a conversation with two of our church family who are learning how to live this out in their own lives.
*Stuff We Mentioned* [or wished we did]
– Pastor Tim Keller: https://timothykeller.com/
– “Come With Me” talk: https://youtu.be/LOxnKlaWwsY?si=SSpopGlf5c0KzD3n&t=1037
– The Follow Assessment: https://onechurch.to/follow/
– Alpha: https://onechurch.to/alpha/
– Leader Impact: https://leaderimpact.ca/
– A Framework/Resource for Sharing Your Faith: B.L.E.S.S. by Dave and Jon Ferguson (https://www.bless-book.org/)
The Follow Podcast is an honest and open conversation for anyone actively learning to live like Jesus.
This season we’ll be taking an in-depth look at the mission statement of our faith community (OneChurch.to). What does it mean to Know God, Love People and Impact Our City? We’ll be chatting with some of our staff and community to see what it looks like when it’s expanded from nice words to lived values.
For a related weekend teaching, check out this video: https://youtu.be/ISPpVGHP1Cs
Submit your own question here: https://onechurch.to/followpodcast